*Recipients of these awards may only win once*
In order to be considered, applications are to be submitted to Maly Bun-Lebert, Manager of Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children at email@example.com.
Supporting documentation must include:
- Completed cover sheet
- Personal letter (1 page)
- Letter of support from an academic leader (teacher, prof, counsellor) (max 2)
- Letter of support from a community member (max 1)
- Short CV (four pages)
Guidelines for Adjudication
Submissions will be judged by a committee on the basis of:
- The merits of the terms according to each individual award
- The merits of the personal letter(s)
- The merits of the letters of support
Presentation of Awards
Recipients will be presented with their awards at the Faculty of Education convocation award ceremony.
Deadline for Nominations
The deadline for nominations is March 31, 2017 at 4:00 PM
Contact Maly Bun-Lebert at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 519-661-4040
How to Apply
Packages must be sent electronically in one PDF file to email@example.com. Nominations will be adjudicated by the Centre awards committee comprised of members from the Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women & Children, and Centre for School Mental Health.