Addressing Domestic Violence in the Workplace through Collaboration
Prepare for changes to federal regulations that will give employers new responsibilities to address Domestic Violence in the Workplace
Hear about innovations from corporate leaders, union leaders and domestic violence specialists
Meet Canadian and international experts to hear about developments and perspectives from around the world
Explore proven strategic approaches to enhance safety and security in your own workplace
DATE & TIME:March 28, 2019 | 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
March 29, 2019 | 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
LOCATION:DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Toronto, 108 Chestnut St., Toronto, ON
There is NO COST to attend this event, but registration is mandatory.
Contact Barb Potter at email@example.com for information.
Barb Potter, Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women and Children, Western University for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 519-661-2111 ext 87486
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Union Leaders
- Workplace trainers & facilitators
What to Expect?
- Learn from practitioners who have been in your shoes and can help guide your thinking about strategies and plans for advancing security and safety in your workplace.
- Take the opportunity to connect with industry and labour experts and domestic violence specialists who can offer insight and fresh ideas.
- Participate in engaging, interactive discussions that will explore challenges and successes of pioneers in the field
- Share your needs and inform the development of new resources and training
- English, French, and Spanish
- Sign language interpretation